- Ski Touring Boots
- Skis & Poles
- Skins & Harscheisen (ski crampons) – make sure they fit correctly to your skis/bindings.
- Shovel & Probe
- Rucksack (with ski carrying capabilities)
- Shell Jacket & Pants
- Spare warm layer
- Gloves one thin pair and one thick pair
- Ski Goggles & Sunglasses (Cat 4)
- Warm hat
- Sun Hat (good cover including the neck)
- Factor 50 Cream
- Metal Water Bottle
- Blister Kit / Personal first aid kit (plasters/headache pills etc)
- Money, INSURANCE details
- Light clothing, thin layers etc
- Mobile phone
- The main thing is that your bag is not too heavy
This is a guide for what you should bring. We will be in the wilderness pretty much with only limited access to shops. Therefore bringing reading material, iPad, music and also some energy bars etc would be useful (although pack lunch is provided).
Do not forget your towel and swimmers!
This information will only be used in case of an accident or emergency. Please take the time to fill this in fully and to the best of your knowledge. By completing it you are agreeing that you are ski touring at your own risk and responsibility without direction from ourselves. Traverse Aravis Ltd is organising the accommodation and food and not any activities that you participate in. Traverse Aravis Ltd or anyone acting for them will not take responsibility for any accidents/incidents that may happen.